If the stare downs at yesterdays UFC 152 press conference were any indication, today’s weigh-ins should be very interesting. After taking to the media the fighters from the top three bouts on the UFC 152 fight card squared off and Michael Bisping and Brain Stann stole the show with a very intense face off.
The fighters will begin stepping onto the scales in Toronto, Canada at 1pm PT / 4pm ET in preparation for tomorrows UFC 152 from the Air Canada Centre. The UFC 152 weigh-ins can be viewed all over the place but should you choose you can watch them below. Come back after for the complete results and recap.
205 lbs.: Jon Jones (204.6 lbs.) vs. Vitor Belfort (204.2 lbs.)
- The crowd boo’d Jones who with a smile on his face attempted to play it up to the crowd a bit.
125 lbs.: Joseph Benavidez (124.4 lbs.) vs. Demetrious Johnson (125 lbs.)
- This guys look and sound ready for tomorrow.
185 lbs.: Michael Bisping (185.6 lbs.) vs. Brian Stann (185.4 lbs.)
- Dana White got in between them but they still went nose to nose. It was intense but they exchanged a handshake and exchanged words.
205 lbs.: Matt Hamill (205.6 lbs.) vs. Roger Hollett (203.6 lbs.)
- Hamill looked happy to be back in the UFC and was shaking everyone’s hand on the stage.
145 lbs.: Charles Oliveira (146.4 lbs.) vs. Cub Swanson (145.8 lbs.)
- Charles weighed in at 146.8 on first attempt and 146.4 behind the towel.
205 lbs.: Vinny Magalhaes (204.8 lbs.) vs. Igor Pokrajac (205 lbs.)
- Vinny went forehead to forehead with Pokrajac, which only seemed to fired up his opponent.
155 lbs.: Evan Dunham (155 lbs.) vs. T.J. Grant (154.6 lbs.)
170 lbs.: Lance Benoist (170.4 lbs.) vs. Sean Pierson (169.4 lbs.)
145 lbs.: Marcus Brimage (145.4 lbs.) vs. Jim Hettes (145.8 lbs.)
- Brimage used some futuristic headgear scanner on Hettes during the staredown and gave the fans a thumbs up.
170 lbs.: Seth Baczynski (171 lbs.) vs. Simeon Thoresen (170.4 lbs.)
- The cut looked tough for Seth as he had to use a towel to make the weight.
135 lbs.: Mitch Gagnon (135 lbs.) vs. Walel Watson (135.2 lbs.)
170 lbs.: Charlie Brenneman (170.8 lbs.) vs. Kyle Noke (170.4 lbs.)
- These two didn’t want to take their eyes off each other, even as Brenneman walked away he was starring at Noke.
Click refresh to update the live UFC 152 weigh-in results.