After last night’s incredible Invicta FC 3 fight card, Jessica Penne was crowned the first Invicta 105 pound champion but also has the distinction of being Invicta’s first ever champion. This was one of their better cards not only in terms of talent and matchmaking but also in terms of production.
The last two cards had stream issues which didn’t allow some people to watch the fights. It was great seeing that there were no issues this time around as it would be a shame to miss out on what easily was the fight card of the day on a day that had One FC, Glory, CES, Superior Challenge as well as CFA. Six fight cards in a span of twenty-four hours and Invicta easily stood out.
Fighters to watch following Invicta FC 3:
1. Jessamyn Duke (Defeated Marciea Allen by 1st rd. Armbar Submission)
2. Stephanie Frausto (Defeated Amy Davis by 1st rd. Guillotine Submission)
3. Julia Budd (Defeated Danielle West by 1st rd. TKO)
With Invicta 4 coming up possibly in the next few months, here is a look at what could possibly be five fights to be featured on that card:
1. Aisling Daly vs Michelle Ould
2. Jessica Penne vs Michelle Waterson
3. Stephanie Frausto vs Joanne Calderwood
4. Cat Zingano vs Shayna Baszler
5. Katalina Malungahu vs Taylor Stratford
You can catch-all of last night’s Invicta FC 3 fights as well as those of the previous two cards at the Invicta Fighting Championship YouTube page.